Monday 22 October 2012

Thoughts for the Upcoming Journal

The last time I've ever written a diary was in Primary School! But let's not panic; if I remember well I really enjoyed writing down thoughts and discovering how I feel. I loved the idea of having my own privacy and space to express what made me either happy, angry or sad and how I could change or improve things next time to become stronger as a person.
I believe that having our own journal will improve our thinking and the ways we engage in everyday activities but it's also a way to find and give meaning to what we are doing. Of course writing is not the only way; as we can explore and reach our deepest emotions and feelings in many other different ways. For example if I want to say thank you to a close friend I usually make my delicious choc brownies and sometimes when I feel really happy I start dancing to the craziest rhythm you could ever imagine! Well I guess it works for me ;)
I can't wait to begin my Journal and share with you this experience!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment