Monday 18 March 2013

Task 4d

I decided that the title which represents me best is:

BA Hons Professional Practice Performing Arts

The reason why I've chosen this award title is because I have been trained as a dancer, singer and actress for 3 years in my College and have a National Diploma in Musical Theatre.

My strength and confidence relies on my singing, dancing and acting but the reason why I've chosen Performing Arts instead of Musical Theatre as my title; is because I do not want to restrict myself from any other opportunities that I will come across in the future.

Films, Music Videos, TV commercials, Modeling, Dancing, Singing and the list goes on and on.
These are some examples of jobs I have done in the past and I'd like to explore even more in the future.

As you can see I love the variety of jobs our profession can offer and I wouldn't restrict myself by concentrating on one genre at the moment. Even though being on a West End show or Tour would be a dream come true I like the exposure of camera and lights.     

No comments:

Post a Comment